Monday, April 18, 2011

One of my last days in Summerville. I miss the heck out of the place, but I know my work there is done and I need to help this ward. The Summerville ward was AMAZING, they were so missionary minded. This ward is feeders not helpers, we have dinners every night for the next 2 months. I'm going to gain some weight. I can't wait to help my companion get his first baptism, he has been out 2 months less than me. West Columbia is decent, it is a big biking area and I'm not much of a biker. The hills here are crazy. It seems like I got to Summerville yesterday and now I hit my 5 month mark. The time flies when you baptize!! I can't believe I am almost to 6 months. I thought this day would never come and now I am only a stones throw away from being gone a year!

No comments:

Post a Comment