Monday, June 13, 2011

This is me reading the REAL gold plates.... they are real. And us in our home aka the trailer park. I love the trailer park it makes me so happy! We taught 25 lessons to people just in that trailer park alone. Trailers are the bomb. I'm not going to live in one but the people in them are way humble.
Not too much exciting this week. The ward we are serving in called our family and canceled the baptism on Saturday. We were really really mad! We are going to try and baptize them this weekend. This ward gives us problems, but I am here to baptize not to reactivate. My purpose is to people to the waters and there job is to take them in. If they don't want me to baptize then I don't want to be here. It was a good week! We had a lady come up to us in church and say I am ready to be baptized I know it is true. It was way sweet!













No comments:

Post a Comment