Monday, November 14, 2011

It's My Birthday

This week was a great week.... thanks to all of you guys, you are amazing! I love each and everyone of you. Thank you for the Birthday wishes and gifts. The best surprise was some of my converts from Summerville came to see me for my birthday, it was so awesome I loved it. It was great seeing them and I didn't want them to leave, they are so great they are like family to me. They are planning on going to the temple in February, I'm really excited for them. I hope to be able to share that experience with them.

The picture of the pond is a picture of our view from our back porch here in Myrtle Beach. We have a lot of great things going on her over the next few weeks.

This church is true and the book is blue. Read it!

Love you all,
Elder Nielsen













No comments:

Post a Comment