Monday, August 27, 2012

Acheived our Goal



This past week was amazing, spiritual, and stress filled.  Our zone had a goal for the month of 14 baptisms and we only got 4 of those in the first 3 weeks.  We had 10 baptisms scheduled for the last week and we spent the week interviewing, fasting and praying, and making sure they were ready.  The hard work paid off and we hit our goal so the entire zone gets to go to the temple on Tuesday and do baptisms for the dead.  In my head I kept thinking wow we are awesome then I read something in the scriptures that was meant for me.  It is Alma 26: 11-12 where the Lord said all things happen because of me not you.  It was a neat (humbling) experience and strengthened my testimony so much. 
A priest in the ward made a cake for us.  That is the missionaries on both sides of him on the cake, he is the one in the middle.  I am also getting transferred this week.  I won't be a Zone Leader any more, they are white washing me and assigning me a brand new missionary. 
I love being a missionary!  I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!

Love you all,
Elder Dane Nielsen

No comments:

Post a Comment