Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I am blessed to serve in the South

Here are a few pictures from this past week. The middle one is obviously a picture of the temple in Columbia. I had the opportunity to drive by the Temple, it was pouring rain. The big guy is my companions Uncle who I hung out with while my companion was on exchanges. He came to SC with the Mitt Romney Campaign. That was a crazy night. People were banging on your windows telling you who to vote for. We got a picture of the court house that night.
There is a lot of great stuff going on down here in the South, and I always seem to be on the phone. It is the busiest and funnest time of my mission. I love it so much! I am so blessed to be able to serve in the South.
Love,
Elder Dane Nielsen




















No comments:

Post a Comment