Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Living the Dream

I'm currently serving in a beautiful area with green rolling hills, (Simpsonsville).  I haven't spent a lot of time in my area because I'm always on exchanges, but I sure love it.  Happy Mother's Day. 

We had a great visit with Dane on Mother's Day.  He said he was going to create an agenda for our call and talk about coming home was not going to be on the list.  He is so focused on the Lord's work right now and that is all we could hope for.  He said his Mission President will give the missionaries signs (4 fingers means your doing great, 3 fingers means your doing okay, 2 fingers not so good, etc.).  We asked him what sign he typically gets from the President and he said he has always been and always will be a four.

Love you all,
Elder Dane Nielsen

No comments:

Post a Comment