Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Delicious Bass

Dane and his Bass

I guess this is "his pond"
Families are Forever!!


It was great hearing from Elder Nielsen today....that boy is still the same!!  Fish and all!!

"Howdy friends and fam! I love you all so much this past week we had another baptism and this Saturday we have one as well. I went fishing in the pond out back and caught a "delicious bass" !!!!!!! I love being a missionary. I look forward to seeing you all soon, but I still have work to do. I love to baptize and love being an Elder.

"Love Elder Nielsen"

We were happy to hear him say he was looking forward to seeing us all soon because on Mother's Day he told us he was never coming home. We figured he would come home after he got all his work done in S.C. We love and miss this boy! We have felt the blessings from our Heavenly Father
through his service. WE LOVE YOU ELDER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment