Monday, October 31, 2011

October 31st, 2011
Had a good week this week lots of baptisms scheduled.... I can't wait. I hope to stay in Myrtle Beach for another transfer. Gotta love life.

October 24th, 2011
We had a good week. Nothing much new except we are getting a car because my companion has bad knees. We had a cool thing happen this week. We were asked at the last mintue to go have dinner with this family. We were already booked but told them we would come. We gave a lesson on meeting new people in the ward each week. Sunday the people we ate dinner with were there and introduced themselves to and sat by a new family in the ward. I guess our lesson paid off. It was SICKTER!!
On a bad note I was biking through some trees and got a vine around my neck, it knocked me off my bike and cut my neck. INTENSE!
I love Myrtle Beach.




No comments:

Post a Comment