Monday, October 3, 2011

October 3rd, 2011

Conference was GREAT! I really loved the Priesthood session! We were able to listen to a live broadcast in the Stake Center. This week has been really busy, I got a new companion to train on Wednesday. He is Elder Arvidson from Bountiful. He is new from the MTC. He is a great missionary that is so eager and willing to learn. I am really going to miss Elder Wilkinson, he was a wonderful missionary too.

Last week we had a baptism. It was a special baptism to me because when I was in Summerville Elder Tran and I taught this couple. The wife was baptized, but the husband was not. I left Summerville and they moved to Myrtle Beach. When I was transferred here to Myrtle Beach they were in my ward. It was great to see them again and I was able to baptize the husband.

Well, my tooth is feeling better. I get a root canal on the 19th of October. The weather has really changed and started to cool down. We have a baptism planned for this Saturday. As a district we have 14 on the books for the next few weeks and hope they don't drop off.

Well have a great week, I love you all. Stay safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment