Monday, December 19, 2011

Glasses???

Things are good here. I am getting transferred on December 21st, four days before Christmas. I'm a little sad, but also excited because I am getting called to be a Zone Leader in the mission. I am so excited to be a Zone Leader. This is a picture of me at the ward Christmas party. Not much else going on other than I hit my 13 month mark the other day which seemed to come faster than lightning.
Have a Merry Christmas.
Love,
Elder Dane Nielsen

We are all so excited to talk to Dane on Christmas day. It has been a long time coming! We are all getting our lists of questions together for him. Last week I received a phone call from a member, Debbie Bigham, who lived in Myrtle Beach. Her phone call was amazing. It was the kind of phone call a mom can only dream of. She told me all about Dane and what kind of missionary he was and how the people living in Myrtle Beach just loved him. She told me she owned a beauty salon and Dane would stop by and eat all the candy in her treat jar....she also said he can eat candy like no one she had ever seen before. Then I knew we were for sure talking about the same cute boy.

We LOVE you Elder Nielsen . . . Merry Christmas and a Merry New Year!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment